1.IA-PLC-S7-300/400 Getting Started
- Overview of the S7-300/400 series
- Basics of programming counters, timers and also conversion functions.
- Basics of binary programming.
- Program reassignment.
All these points will be deepened with practical exercises
- Test trigger points
- Using the cross-reference list
- Program structure-assignment table
- Implementation of the different types of blocks (FC, FB, OB, DB)
- Mise en œuvre des différents types de blocs paramétrés FC, FB avec DB d’instance
- Basic principle of an interruptive program (cyclic alarm, hardware alarm, etc.)
- Processing of analog values and associated conversion blocks - Finding hardware and software faults
- Generalities/ S7-1200 configuration
- Symbols use and definition
- Programs structure
- Project creation, programming, documentation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Binary operations, timer, counter, comparator, calculation operations.
- Data blocks Exploitation
- Installation maintenance, loading and backup.
- TIA Portal introduction
- Hardware configuration, setup and diagnostics.
- Addressing and wiring of signal modules, testing of wiring with visualization and forcing table.
- Introduction to the editor of program blocks
- Binary and digital operations.
- Use of online functions for diagnostics of program blocks.
- Documentation, project backup.
- System Overview
- Project creation & Management
- Access to project data for standard interfaces
- Graphic interface
- Representation and message archiving
- Representation of curves and archiving
- User Archive
- Log systems
6.IA-HMI-WINCC TIA PORTAL
- Overview of the system environment TIA Portal, SIMATIC WinCC Professional
- WinCC development software configuration interface
- Presentation of the different editors
- Creating WinCC Projects - Using the Picture Editor
- Create simple views and configure basic objects,
- Change object properties
- Dynamization of objects (position, color, etc.).
- Alarm system: definition of alarm classes, configure/display alarms
- Overview of the PROFIBUS product range
- Communications services offered by SIMATIC S7 on PROFIBUS
- Configuration and diagnostic tools
- Implemented PG Console routing.
- CPU-CPU communication via integrated 2DP interface
- Overview of Industrial Ethernet Features
- SIMATIC S7 hardware resources for connection to Industrial Ethernet
- Data transport with integrated PN interface of CPUs
- IP addressing: Assignment of device names
- IP addressing: Implementation of new features
- Configuration and diagnostic software tools
- Presentation of the SINAMICS range
- Connection of power / control
- the basic BOP or advanced IOP operator panel
- Command Word and Reference Sources
- Commissioning - Data management
- Fault diagnosis and treatment
- PROFINET/PROFIBUS communication and integration in STEP7
- Overview of the PCS 7 system
- Presentation of the development environment
- Requirements and functional description of the process
- System configuration and component specifications
- Creating a Multiproject
- Configuring Stations and Networks - Process Connection
- Basic automation with APL
- Basic functions for control-command
- Implementation of manual and automatic modes